Disclosure: I received a free product to facilitate this post. All opinions remain my own.
Our Lovable Labels are always turning heads at Day Care: they’re super cute, perfectly sized and very durable. We’ve got them on the tags of our Day Care diapers, and they still look brand new. (And that’s after going through a heavy wash cycle, twice a week since April.) Cub’s water bottles are also tagged, and there’s no sign of these tags losing stickiness, even with daily washing. My favourite tag-style in the Back-to-School Pack is the dog tag: it looks so adorable on Cub’s Skip Hop backpack, and if he ever passes it on to a younger sibling, the backpack hasn’t been permanently marked with his name.
My friend Heather has a daughter going into Grade 1, plus a toddler at Day Care. With our previous pack of labels still 3/4 full (over 150 labels go a long way), I ordered a pack for Heather to try! So that both kids could use the labels, she chose to just put their last name on the labels.
Lovable Labels Back-to-School Pack Details:
- Early Bird Pricing of $39.95 until July 31;
- Free shipping promotion until July 31;
- Labels are dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer safe;
- Each pack contains 30 sticker, 80 slimline, 12 shoe and 12 square labels, 48 clothing dots and 2 mini metal tags;
- Coupon code LindsayGLB1 gets you 10% off, and earns me rewards!
Lovable Labels: Love it, don’t lose it!