1. I think some of your rules are kind of dumb, but I’ll follow them anyway because you’re the boss.
2. Your kids’ gross stuff is grosser than my kids’ gross stuff. You’re going to have to pick your own toddler’s nose.
3. Even though you told me that your home is my home and to help myself to your food, I’m still terrified to touch or eat anything here.
4. I’m great at my job, and great with your kid. But every once in a while, I’m pretty sure someone is spying on me and get kind of paranoid you’ll send a neighbour or relative to listen outside an open window.
5. I love your kids like they’re part of my family, and knowing that I’ve spent so much time with them while they’re little and won’t get to see them grow up makes me really sad.
About the author: Adrienne is Maman Loup’s BFF and confidante, a mother of four and a nanny!