Event dates: June 29 – July 13, 2015
Event purpose: Promote brands that manufacture and retailers that are based in Canada.
Hosts: Lindsay at Maman Loup’s Den & Olivia at This West Coast Mommy.
- Prizes must be open to Canada and the US;
- Sponsors must be prepared to ship their prize within 2 weeks of contest close;
- Prizes should fall into the “Green Living Baby/Mama Care” category;
- Prizes should be items manufactured in Canada, or retailer must be based in Canada;
- Sponsors are responsible for signing up by May 15th, 2015.
What’s in it For You?
The exposure for you would include:
- Increased awareness of Canadian manufacturing and business ownership by association with Made in Canada event timed around national holiday.
- Product and/or brand exposure in giveaway post on Maman Loup’s Den & This West Coast Mommy and other participating blogs.
- Social media mentions throughout the event.
- Social media link(s) on the Giveaway Tools entry form (see sign up form for more details).
- Inclusion on our ever-green Made in Canada Baby board #madeincanadababy on Pinterest (note: Facebook pages cannot be pinned).
Gotta pay the bills...