I received this product free for review from Itsy Bitsy Necessities. All opinions remain my own.
Even at three in the morning, I can’t say no to Cub asking me to “Nuggle.” Turns out I also can’t say no to the Nuggles Tuck-Wrap-Go cover!
The cover features a double gusset which I adore for a snug fit over bulky night-time inserts. And because the covers come sized, the Size 2 is super roomy on my big Cub who is getting a bit big for some one-sized covers (such as Best Bottom and Bummis Simply Lite).
My preference for cloth diaper inserts is trifolds, so I love that Nuggles makes bamboo organic cotton inserts for their covers:
The front waist velcro is just like GroVia’s: it’s smooth, not rough like a lot of brands use.
The hook & loop closure tabs are a tiny bit flimsy, actually similar to BumGenius. The laundry tabs are the same as BumGenius 3.0s, so I’m a bit concerned they’ll lose their stickiness over time.
This is how I fold it to get to right fit in our cover:
- Double gusset;
- Soft hook & loop on the waist;
- Size 2 fits perfectly on my big toddler;
- Front and back flaps keep insert secure and snug;
- The waist band doesn’t fold over to leave hook & loop exposed to rub against his belly (this happens with our Thirsties cover).
- Trifold insert is made of bamboo and organic cotton.
What I love less about our Nuggles Tuck-Wrap-Go:
- Laundry tabs may lose stickiness over time;
- Hook & loop closure tabs seem a little bit flimsy;
- I find the dimensions of the trifold insert a bit awkward.
Shop & Connect:
Get to know Nuggles retailer Itsy Bitsy Necessities by follower Sara on Facebook!
Shop for Nuggles products on Itsy Bitsy Necessities’ website.
Note: Nuggles has discontinued their hook & loop closure covers. If you’d still like to get yours hands on them, just contact Sara at Itsy Bitsy and she can help you out. They’re on clearance!
Have you had a chance to try any Nuggles products?
Gotta pay the bills...