I am very proud of my job as Funky Fluff‘s Social Media Manager. When Kathy and Tricia approached me this spring and offered me the job, I was flattered and psyched. Working with these two women, whom I’ve actually never met, is a dream come true. I get to help support my family by helping support a brand I am passionate about.
To celebrate their 20,000 fans milestones, Kathy asked me to come up with something really fun. I was kind of stumped (it’s rare that I don’t have a good idea somewhere in my head, but it does happen). I asked members of our Official Chatter Group, and one of our #FunkyFluffians, Kristina, suggested a “Where in the World is my Funky Fluff” contest. I’ve run with her initial idea to create the Funky Fluff 20,000 Fans Around-the-World Fiesta!
Along with the traditional “Like this page” entries, from October 10-17, participating Funky Fluff retailers will be posting a Funky Fluff postcard to their walls.
To earn bonus entries, you must “Like” the wall post (the same one will appear on two retailers’ pages each day at 8AM EST, you can “like” both, but doing one is all that is required), comment on it, then figure out which city appears in the postcard image. You’ll enter the name of that city in the daily entry spot on the Giveaway Tools form.
The prize, by the way, is $100 to spend on Funky Fluff!
On the Funky Fluff Facebook page, I’ll be sure to share clues, as well as a link to which two retailers hold the daily postcards!
Here’s the schedule:
- October 10: Turtles in Bloom and Poupons & Cie.
- October 11: Lil’ Monkey Cheeks and Go as You Grow
- October 12: Down to Earth Baby Gear and Lagoon Baby
- October 13: Diaper-eez and A Special Time Maternity & Kids Wear
- October 14: Itsy Bitsy Necessities and Bumbini
- October 15: Madeleine’s Diaper Shoppe and Creations Etc. by Candace
- October 16: Busy Baby Cloth Diapers and Green Path Baby
- October 17: Happy Bumz and Glow Maternity
Giveaway is open to Canada and the US. Please see the Giveaway Tools form for full terms & conditions. The Giveaway will begin at 8 AM, EST on Friday, October 10.
Gotta pay the bills...