Melissa at Retro Modern Melissa had the ingenious idea of bloggers promoting businesses local to them. Inspired by my 3000 Likes “Made-in-Quebec” Celebration, she thought we could do something bigger and better by including as many provinces and states as possible. She handed the idea off to me and Shannon at Our Piece of Earth, and away we go!
This Giveaway Hop in an opportunity for bloggers to partner with businesses in their home state or province and help them reach an even wider audience.
Event dates: October 17 – October 31, 2014
How it works:
Each participating blogger will find a local-to-them retailer or manufacturer to offer a prize. I would ask that participating bloggers do the legwork of finding a sponsor if possible. Interested sponsors who don’t know of any local bloggers can also sign up and I will do my best to play match maker.
Bloggers also please add yourself to the Link Up at the bottom of the page.
Each blogger will post their own giveaway, promoting their chosen sponsor. Each blog post will also contain a “Linky” with all the other #CDLocal2Me giveaways so readers can “hop” from giveaway to giveaway and enter them all.
- Minimum prize value of $25;
- Prize can be open to Canada/US, or US or Canada only, depending on the sponsor. Please be sure to specify in your prize post;
- Individual bloggers are responsible for communicating winner details with their sponsors and for drawing their winners via their preferred tool (Rafflecopter, Giveaway Tools, etc.)
- Participating bloggers must commit to publicizing the giveaway hop on social media at least 4 times per week;
- I will send some general HTML text including the image and the Linky to each blogger to include in her post, but each blogger is responsible for text promoting their prize and sponsor;
- Ideally the prize has to do with cloth diapering, but something in the natural parenting products domain is acceptable;
- Prize can be offered by a retailer based in your province or state, or from a company that manufactures in your province or state;
- Blog hop posts must be live by 8 AM EST on October 17.
Please list your BLOG NAME and STATE/PROVINCE in the Linky
Bloggers, once you have secured a sponsor, please leave a comment here to that effect!?
Sponsors, use this Linky to connect with a blogger in your neck of the woods!