We have many amazing sponsors already signed up, but want to make sure all retailers and creators of Canadian-made baby items (not just cloth diapers) get a chance to participate.
The event will run June 22 to July 5, 2014 (in line with Canada Day) and will be open to Canadian and American entrants. Confirmed sponsors include Bummis, Lil’ Monkey Cheeks, Oko Creations, Omaiki, FlipSize, Mally Bibs and Nature Bumz, among many others!
If you are interested in participating, please contact me as soon as possible at mamanloupsden(at)gmail(dot)com.
What’s in it for sponsors?
1. Increased awareness of Canadian manufacturing by association with Made in Canada event timed around national holiday
2. Product and/or brand exposure in giveaway post on Thinking About Cloth Diapers and other participating Canadian blogs – last year’s event is estimated to have reached more than 7,500 readers, with active participation from over 2000.
3. Product and/or brand exposure in giveaway post on other participating US blogs
4. Social media mentions throughout the event
5. Social media link on the giveaway Rafflecopter entry form (Facebook or other)
Hope to hear from you soon!
If you’re not a retailer or creator but have ideas on companies you think should sponsor our event, feel free to let us know in the comments!