I remember when I was pregnant, one of my Mommy friends said, “I wish I’d bought a Mally Bib… it’s the only bib I would’ve needed.” Why don’t I listen? I was all like “What?! A leather bib!? For a BABY?!” and “What! A bib that costs $35?!”
Well guess what? I bought lots of bibs, totaling far more than $35…. and the only one I use is our Mally. (I also bought one for said Mommy friend when she had her second child.)
A Mally Bib isn’t for drooling, spitting up babies: it’s for babies ready to start on solids, and especially for the Baby-Led-Weaning crowd. Why is it so great? Because it is quite literally the only feeding bib you’ll ever need:
- You wipe it clean and it’s ready for next time (versus having to launder a fabric bib every time);
- You fold it up and take it everywhere with you;
- You keep it in the family for generations because it’s durably made and it’s leather;
- You cherish it and point it out to everyone you know because it’s made in Canada!
- You use the magnet closure to stick the bib to your fridge so it’s always handy.
Mally Bibs come in the cutest designs ever, and are reversible (one side has a pocket). You can customize them with your child’s name or even ask for a specific kind of design! (Perhaps I should get one with a wolf?!)
If you’re stuck on a baby shower gift or a gift for the 1-year-old in your life: get them a Mally Bib. Seriously. Do it.
This review is in no way sponsored by Mally Bibs. But you should obviously go check them out!
Gotta pay the bills...