Those new to cloth diapering might find themselves overwhelmed by all the cautionary tales out there… the detergent woes, the random and bizarre advice….
Calley’s post about 10 Things You Should Never Do to Cloth Diapers got me thinking…
Here are 10 things you should definitely do with your cloth diapers!
1. Set world records with them.
2. Let them see the sun.
3. Match them to outfits.
4. Cake smash in them.
5. Display them in a rainbow.
6. Collect them like trading cards.
7. Put them on a newborn (or two).
8. Coordinate them with friends.
9. Get festive with them.
10. Donate them to Cloth for a Cause.
How many of the 10 “Do’s” have you done?!